Skip to main content
Question

Is there a way to only display a popup when a specific element is shown on the (non-Unbounce) web page?

• 24 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I want to display a popup on my shop page only when it enters an empty state. The empty state has the same URL as the normal shop page. We do not use classes on our website but there is a background image within the empty state that has a unique source URL. Is there a way to create a script that would make it so the popup would only trigger when it detects that URL? 

I have tried talking to my dev team (and also Chat GPT) but have not been able to get a solution. 

Is this even possible to do? 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @oneil-software-marketing, 

To clarify a bit, you want an Unbounce popup on your non-Unbounce page, correct?

Badge

@Md_Mahinur_Khan Yes, that’s correct. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @oneil-software-marketing, It should work if you add the script of Unbounce popup. Can you give me access so that i can see what did you setup so far? If so, you can share access to this mail mdmahinurkhan9@gmail.com as well as you can mail me with details. Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@oneil-software-marketing  I can’t edit them. Can you give me edit access so that we can try a bit by cloning this popup. 

Badge

@Md_Mahinur_Khan Access permissions have been changed 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Actually if you do this settings and copy this code 

<script src="https://86e66ac4ebb640b29e6a6a1de54b8d03.js.ubembed.com" async></script>

And paste on your website within the script, anywhere between the <head> and </head> tags.

It should work. Let me know if you have any other concern or question?