Solved

I was charged with the subscription I did not intend to get

• 28 February 2022
  • 6 replies

So I don’t check my emails regularly but only from time to time.

Today I received an email saying I was charged with a 1 month paid subscription amounting to 90 USD.

So I was just planning to check out your services and other stuff but I am still undecided to get a subscription.

Is there a way to cancel this subscription and give me a refund?

I haven’t used any of the services you offered yet.

icon

Best answer by Oliver_Lord 28 February 2022, 11:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi there @rgwd2022 .

Have you tried reaching out to Unbounce Customer Support? They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Hello @Oliver_Lord !

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I sent them an email a while ago but all I got is an automated message. Do you think I can get a refund for this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good question @rgwd2022. If you have sent Support an email, then they should be with you shortly to assist you in cancelling your subscription. If you want to speak to them directly, you can contact them via live chat through your app. Here’s a short video showing you how.

Thanks again @Oliver_Lord! My concern was addressed in an instant when I tried contacting them via live chat. Now all I have to do is wait for a few days, but till then I won’t be marking this as a solution as to ensure that my concern is properly resolved.

Wow! That was extremely fast. Thought I’d wait for at least a day or so but the refund was processed in a matter of minutes. As I worded it earlier, I’ll now be marking your reply as the solution. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

That’s fantastic @rgwd2022. Glad to be of help 🙂