Solved

I can't publish or republish any pages.

• 1 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

It kept on saying that and if I make a new page, the publish button won’t even work:

Tried clearing my cache and waiting for at least a day. I already sent a message to the support team but no response yet. Is this the same for all of you?

icon

Best answer by Michael_McInnes1 5 July 2023, 17:38

View original

3 replies

Same thing here. Wrote to support yesterday and also no response yet… 

This should be a very urgent issue, we are having important changes which need to go live on our landing pages and is currently impossible to do.

Same thing here since 3 days and no answer from support!!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Mica_Baguio, @Sebastian_Beraud and @Tony_Helmy, thank you for  posting! I can see that you all have ongoing open support tickets with our customer success team so I would encourage you to keep working with them for the fastest resolution! For a little bit of added context, recently our developers uncovered a bug that allowed some of our legacy plan users to bypass their page limit and publish/republish pages over their limits. This was remedied recently, which is likely why you are unable to publish any additional pages or republish pages whilst you are over your published page limit. Please note that as a legacy plan user you can always find your number of available pages in the top left panel of the Unbounce app:

?name=image.png

I hope this helps clear things up and please feel free to respond to our support team if you have any additional questions! 💪