Solved

Form Checkbox Answer to Submit

• 7 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I want to use a question to qualify actual humans are filling in the form.  I have three questions and one of the answers is correct.  If answer is correct the form will allow submission. The form is below and I want the correct answer to be “I’m s Human”.  Is this an effective way to slow down bot submissions?

icon

Best answer by Michael_McInnes1 20 June 2023, 10:45

View original

3 replies

I want to use a question to qualify actual humans are filling in the form.  I have three questions and one of the answers is correct.  If answer is correct the form will allow submission. The form is below and I want the correct answer to be “I’m s Human”.  Is this an effective way to slow down bot submissions?

Using a question to verify if a user is human by having three options and one correct answer, such as "I'm a Human," can be an effective way to deter bot submissions. Bots typically struggle with understanding and selecting the correct answer, while humans can easily identify it. This method adds an extra layer of security to ensure that actual humans are filling in the form, reducing the likelihood of automated spam or malicious submissions.

Badge

Can you point me in the right direction to make the form work?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Ragawolfe! If you are facing a technical issue with the form itself the best thing to do would be to speak directly to our CS team! Can you please open a support request for the issue with your form? We’ll be happy to dive in and take a look! You can find our contact methods here: https://unbounce.com/contact-us/support/. Thanks! 🙏