Skip to main content

I followed the instructions on how to add a form handler via Pardot into unbounce and i’m receiving this error message :  

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Any assistance is appreciated. 

Hey @aligneddc! Sorry to hear you’ve run into some issues with your Pardot integration. Our support team would be happy to take a look at this for you! 

You can reach us on live chat via our website here (click the blue ‘Help’ button in the bottom right hand corner of the page), or via email at support@unbounce.com.  

Cheers,

I am having the exact same problem. I followed the UnBounce/Pardot integration instructions and am getting the: 

“The requested URL was not found on this server” error. @aligneddc, did you figure out how to fix? Pardot/MCAE says it’s UnBounce, and UnBounce says it’s Pardot/MCAE :( UnBounce also suggested I check this forum.

@ScienceStoryteller, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue. It sounds frustrating dealing with conflicting support responses. To troubleshoot, have you verified that the URL specified in your form handler settings in Pardot exactly matches the URL where your Unbounce page/form is hosted? Sometimes small discrepancies there can cause this error. Also, checking if there are any typos or incorrect permissions in either platform might help. Let me know if you need further assistance!