Solved

Embed Unbouce page into SaaS product ?

• 18 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

I’m UX designer and working for a tech company with SaaS product. 
To accelerate and test out a fleet of “quickly designed” landing pages, we would love to use Unbounce. 

But unlike the popup and sticky bars, I cannot find a way to embed a “landing page” within an iframe of our SaaS. 

I haven’t found any support materials on Google, Youtube or here. 

• Does anyone has ever tried doing such things ? 

Many thanks :) 

icon

Best answer by Michael_McInnes1 23 August 2023, 15:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Cyril thanks for your post! 😃 At this time, there is no native feature to embed your Unbounce page onto another page. Whilst it may be possible, we do not recommend it since it is not something we can support and can cause issues with the page experience and stat tracking. You will most likely experience a host of errors on the page as well. 

If it’s just for testing, then even though we wouldn’t recommend it, it should still be possible. Here is a Stackflow page to help guide you on calling the URL to an iframe on your page:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1037839/how-to-force-link-from-iframe-to-be-opened-in-the-parent-window

I hope that helps @Cyril, good luck! 💪

Badge

Thank you @Michael_McInnes1 for you answer. 

Pretty bad news for me then haha. I had read a thread from 10/13 years ago saying it wasn’t something you had considered in the roadmap. I believe the idea was dismissed then… 

As the modal/sticky bar seems to be my alternative to use Unbouce within our Saas, could you confirm (or not) that the feature could be used in such an environnement (= using credentials to login and so on). 

Sincerely, Thx 
:)