Question

Custom OTF fonts not working

• 17 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there! I’m working on this landing page and would like to use our branded fonts following this guide here: Using Custom Bespoke Fonts and @font-face – Documentation (unbounce.com)

The url to our font is working: resiliencelab.us/fonts/Signifier-Font/Signifier-Black.otf

But I can’t seem to get it to work on our page and could use some help on this as we’d really like to get this page off the ground.

Below you will find screen shots of the stylesheets I set up (in case I did something wrong) as well as the actual code itself.

Is the problem with our font opentype? I was told by IT that it shouldn’t be a problem.

Bespoke Font Main CSS

<style>

/**
* Do not remove this section; it allows our team to troubleshoot and track feature adoption.
* TS:0001-07-008
*/

@font-face {
font-family: 'MyFontName';
src: url('//resiliencelab.us/fonts/Signifier-Font/Signifier-Black.otf) format('opentype'),
url('//yoursite.com/fonts/myfont.woff') format('woff'),
url('//yoursite.com/fonts/myfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
url('//yoursite.com/fonts/myfont.svg#svgFontName') format('svg');
}

</style>

Headings Custom Font

<style>
/**
* Do not remove this section; it allows our team to troubleshoot and track feature adoption.
* TS:0001-07-008
*/

/* Apply to headings 1 and 2 */
h1, h1 *,
h2, h2 * {
font-family: 'MyFontName' !important;
}
</style>

I appreciate any input and help with this!

1 reply

Badge

Hey there, 

Taryn from the Unbounce support team here 👋

It looks like there are a few changes that could be made to this script! 

First, if you’re able to change the ‘MyFontName’ to your font name, which looks like it could be “Signifier-Font”.

Second, we do suggest adding the file URL for all formats of your font such as woff, truetype and svg, so that they show up as expected on all browsers, if your IT team is able to provide you with those URLs to add into your script :) 

If you’re still having trouble getting this setup, feel free to reach out to us at support@unbounce.com and we can take a further look for you!

Cheers,

Taryn