Question

Capture the landing page URL in hidden field

• 19 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

How to capture the landing page URL in hidden field? Is there a way to do this in Unbounce?

Also, I’ve added utm parameters as hidden fields and the default values without any value. however the data from the utms are not captured in these fields.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @SylvesterJ,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

You can capture the page URL by adding it to the default value field in the form editor (both Classic and Smart builder). I have made this short video for you to show you how.

As for your second question, it would be difficult to tell without access to your edit page. However, the parameters are case sensitive, so please make sure that the value you added in the hidden fields are all lower case. Otherwise, I would recommend reaching out to our Support team about this, so that they can take a deeper dive into the issue. Here are the details about how best to contact them.

Hope this helps!

Badge

Hey @Oliver_Lord 

Thank you for taking time to answer my question!

Your answer helps partially. Is there a way to capture the URL dynamically? I’m using one particular landing page in different channels with different query parameters. Capturing the URL dynamically will help me understand from which source the leads have come in.

For the second part, I’ve reached out to support!

Appreciate your help.