Question

Can we insert a table on the Unbounce landing page

Badge

Does Unbounce have a way to insert a table on a landing page? I would think it should be straightforward, but I did not see anything which has this feature.

6 replies

Badge

Hey @munishvarma 

Taryn from Unbounce support here! Thanks for your question 😀

You can create a table in our Classic Builder by adding boxes and then changing the height and width to design your table the way you want! I’d be happy to suggest some other possible solutions if you’re able to clarify what information you’re looking to display in your table? 

Cheers! 

Badge

Hi Taryn. Thanks for your reply! Are you suggesting each box is a cell in the table grid? I would like to have a 4x2 table (4 rows x 2 columns). The first column will have labels/phrases and the second column would have values. For example, “Annual Capacity Needed”, “13 kw”, etc. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We’ve done this just by using a graphic made either in Canva or by a graphic designer. Also, it can be done using custom JavaScript but that obviously takes more time and specialization. I too wish there was an easy way to do this, but the box method @Taryn_Lomas mentioned is probably the best option if its a small table. Yes, each box would be a cell and then you’d put a text element on top of each one and style it as you need.

Badge

That is great feedback Nicholas! Thank you. I also do hope that they add this object into the application in the near future. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I've done it before with the box method OR adding lines to create "fake" cells - although it's a bit time consuming, I do like that I have complete control over how the table looks on mobile 👌

Badge

Very creative Zoe. I will keep in mind that solution as well. Thanks.