Question

1000 Error Code Displaying on my Unbounce pages

• 14 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been experiencing intermittent errors with ALL unbounce pages on my Wordpress website?

The error code is 1000 .

I have disabled all plugins that work for Caching and the issue still occurs.  Whilst it is intermittent, it sometimes takes a while to resolve itself.  Usually by constantly pressing F5.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rwinvest-tech,

Thanks for posting here in the Community. I’ve not come across this 1000 error code before, and nothing is showing up in searches for this error in Wordpress. I don’t know who your domain host provider is, but a 1000 error could be something to do with the way the DNS settings have been configured, as shown here.

In any case, I think it would be best to contact ur Support team on this one, as they will have the tools to dig into this for you and point you in the best direction. Here’s how you can get in touch with them.

I hope you manage to get it sorted 👍

Badge

Hi,  thanks for your advice. 

It turned out to be related to the internal internet connection at our company.

I had checked almost every setting on the RWinvest website, the Unbounce Plugin settings including the server cache, everything appeared fine.

So if anyone else experiences this, I recommend checking your Local Area Network or reset the router etc.

So please its all working again :)