Question

Inspectlet to Unbounce

Badge

Good day! Is it possible to setup Inspectlet (screen recording) to an unbounce landing page? Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi there @joane,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Community.

Whilst there’s no native integration with Inspectlet, I checked out their installation guide and it looks like you can add your personal Inspectlet embed code to the Unbounce landing page Javascript section at the bottom of the editor. Here’s a short demo video for you.

As an alternative, Hotjar also provide screen recordings and have official documentation showing you how to integrate their toll with Unbounce.

I hope this helps!

Badge

Thank you! I was wondering how to do this in Smart Builder? Because I’m using smart builder for this specific landing page so I don’t have the functionalities of the classic builder where I can add js. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @joane 

Whilst adding JS at the page level is not currently available in the Smart Builder, it is possible to add tracking scripts at the domain level via the Script Manager. Provided the Inspectlet embed code stays the same across all your pages, adding the script via the Script Manager should work. Here is our documentation explaining the procedure.