Solved

Connecting Feefo reviews with landing page

• 30 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi,

I am trying to connect our Feefo customer reviews with a landing page I have created. The Feefo platform supplied you with some coding but I am unsure how this should be set up to pull those reviews through and onto the page i have developed.

Script is: <script type="text/javascript" src="https://api.feefo.com/api/javascript/connect-hearing" async></script>

Additional script: <div id="feefo-service-review-widgetId" class="feefo-review-widget-service"></div> 

These are the instructions from the platform:

My page: https://seniors-expo-23.connecthearing.com.au/

Thank you in advance for the help!

Cheers,

Cameron

icon

Best answer by Oliver_Lord 30 January 2023, 18:00

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Cam_ge,

Thanks for the post with detailed instructions. Haven’t worked with Feefo before, but to me it looks like you’ll need to do the following:

1. Add the main Feefo script to your page(s) via the Javascripts section at the bottom of the Unbounce editor and select ‘Before Body End Tag’ as the placement:

2. Add the reviews code to the page using the Custom HTML function. Add the code, then place it where you want it to go on your page (making sure the placeholder is the right size to display the content on your page:

This should do the trick. Let us know if you are still unable to see the widget on your page.

Badge

Hi Oliver,

Perfect, thank you for your quick response, all working now!!

I greatly, appreciate your help with this question and the others you have helped with.

Cheers,

Cameron

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Cameron,

Glad to see this all worked out for you. Please do reach out to us again if there’s any further help you need.

Best,

Olly

Badge

Hi @Oliver_Lord ,

I am back again haha.

So, the reviews were showing on the Unbounce landing page but we have also added the same style of review on our website. When we did this the reviews that showed on the Unbounce LP stopped working and won’t work unless I changed the style of review (this is just the way the reviews are showcased on the platform).

Do you have any idea why it might not be rendering?

Again, thank you for your help here.

Cheers,

Cameron

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Cam_ge,

Thanks for getting back to me. That is pretty strange. Does Feefo limit the number of times you can embed the widget? I’m just wondering if there are limitations to their account.

I can always check this out for you. Would you mind sharing the URL of the landing page? The link you initially shared no longer works. I just want to see whether there are errors appearing in the console.

Alternatively, if you don’t mind me making a test copy of the page, could you share the edit page URL in your Unbounce app. That way I can see whether or not it’s to do with displaying the widget on the same domain.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon Cameron!

Best,

Olly

Badge

Hi Olly,

Thanks for the quick response. I can confirm that Feefo doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of platforms you can utilise the coding on, I already reached out to them about that.

I have republished the page we were looking at and it is now showcasing the reviews as normal but this wasn’t the case last week.

It was like it was trying to render the API but was getting stuck, I will keep it up for now and let you have a look at it.

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers,

Cameron

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Cameron,

Thanks for letting me know - glad that it’s showing up correctly now, but very odd indeed. If, for any reason, you are unable to see it again, please do reach out and I’ll gladly take another look.

Best,

Olly