[Closed Beta Feedback] Dynamic Text Insertion feature

• 13 February 2014
  • 28 replies

• Co-Founder | Strategic Advisor @ Unbounce
  • 738 replies

Hi everyone! As many of you are aware, we’ve started beta testing a new feature that has had a lot of attention in this thread over the last few years.

I’m hoping to use this thread primarily for actual feedback from customers who are involved in the beta. Please let us know:

• how the feature has worked for you,

• any shortcomings you’ve noticed,

• or bugs that you’ve discovered.

If you would like to request beta access, please send us an email to [feedback@unbounce.com](mailto:feedback@unbounce.com?subject=I’d like to be included in the Dynamic Text Insertion beta please!&body=I am interested in being a part of the Dynamic Text Insertion beta group because…) from the email address you log in to Unbounce with.

Here’s an overview of the feature and a little background about who we built it for:

28 replies

Is Dynamic Text available to all Unbounce users yet? The button is not appearing for my text.

Thanks,

Arthur

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Arthur - Dynamic Text Insertion is live now, but it has been rolled out as a Pro feature. If you’re on a Pro subscription and you’re having issues, please give us a shout at supportATunbounce.com and we can dig in a bit further for you.

Ah! Thanks Quinn, I’m on the $49/mo plan. Love the concept of Dynamic Text. Didn’t realize it was only for the higher plans.