Question

What is the best integration for ecommerce

Badge

A potential client has requested a page where a visitor can choose from a variety of items for purchase. I’m tempted to suggest they find someone to develop an ecommerce website.  But, first I want to see how Unbounce might handle this.

What is the best app to use that works with Unbounce.

Does anybody have a URL they might suggest as an example?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Ed_Stanfield! There are various e-commerce possibilities that you can incorporate into your landing page using the Apps in the Smart Builder. It is obviously not going to be comparable to a dedicated e-commerce website but I would have a browse through the options listed on the page below and see if anything jumps out! 

https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/sections/5500994251028-Purchase-E-Commerce-Apps

One popular option is Shopify. It's a user-friendly ecommerce platform that works well with Unbounce. With Shopify, you can easily set up an online store and manage your products, orders, and payments smoothly. They have lots of resources and a helpful community to support you too. If you're thinking about hiring a web development agency, that's a smart move. They can guide you through the process and help you choose the best integration option for your needs.