Solved

Using Auto-responder Emails & Attachments

• 28 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Is there a workaround to adding a file to an auto-reply email (upon form fill) that includes a simple .ics file?

I’m using Unbounce for event-specific landing pages. I’d like to reply to anyone who completes the conversion (fills out form, submits) with the typical “thank you, you’re registered” type of email but attach a calendar file to that so they can easily add the event to their calendar.

Am I missing something? The native integration doesn’t seem to allow this and building a Zap to do it with Zapier has proven fruitless, too.

Thanks in advance!

--Craig

icon

Best answer by Oliver_Lord 29 June 2023, 13:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi there @That Guy You Like

Thanks for posting here n the Community. Are you using a native Unbounce form and form confirmation dialogue for the event registration? If so, you could add a custom ‘add to calendar’ button to the ‘thank you’ confirmation using the Custom HTML widget in the Classic Builder. I found that some customers have used this free service in the past.

I hope this helps you out, Craig - let us know here if you have some success with this method.

Best wishes,

Olly

Userlevel 2
Badge

Mailchimp also has this as a service as well. So once you integrate it, you can have an auto responder reach out. 

https://mailchimp.com/help/create-an-automated-welcome-email/