Question

SSL not working on my domain

Badge

Hi all!

I have a little bit problem related to SSL. It says on my Unbounce page, the SSL has been activated, however somehow my website is still showing the “not-secure” indicator on the address tab. 

I previously reached out the domain company, and they confirmed that there’s no problem on the domain end, thus it will be the concern for Unbounce activating the SSL. I totally get lost on this one, as I reached out the support team of Unbounce, they said that the domain company has not figured out yet the propagation process, in which the domain company confirmed that it is done way back. 

So, between these two parties, they are like bouncing the ball back and forth, and at this point, I got stuck thinking what should I do?

Anyone can help me on this one? I would really appreciate the help.

Thank You and Have a great day!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, are you using the Unbounce-WordPress integration or a subdomain, and are you able to share the URL?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @mamandeleci . Thanks for reaching out on the Community.

As Nicholas mentioned, it is important to know whether you connected your domain with Unbounce via a subdomain/CNAME record, or via the Wordpress plugin. 

If you went via Wordpress, Unbounce isn’t able to provision an SSL certificate and this would need to be done via your hosting provider or with a Wordpress plugin. More details can be found here.

I hope this helps - if you can provide the URL of your page, I’d be happy to take a look.