• 28 February 2013
  • 53 replies

Show first post

53 replies

Many thanks Jurjen !
Sounds like a plan 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey TJ, thanks for keeping this feature request alive. I hear you, when it’s been such a long time since the feature request was submitted it probably feels like it hasn’t been considered.

I just wanted to reassure that this feedback doesn’t go unnoticed. As we evolve the builder, we take all of these types of requests into consideration and it’s always a balancing act to work on the features that provide the most value to our customers, but of course we can’t build them all.

I’ve shared this post with our Product Managers and a handful of our senior leadership to make sure your feedback is received.

It’s not ideal, but in the meantime there are some workarounds that @Hristian shared here in the community to support file uploads:

While this probably isn’t the response you were looking for, I wanted to make sure you didn’t get crickets on the topic. If you’d like to chat more about it I’d be more than happy to set up a meeting to hear more about the impact that file uploads would have on your experience with Unbounce, and on your business. Give me a shout if you’re interested and I’ll send you a calendar invite 🙂

All the best,

-Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Troy, welcome to the community!

If you’d like to book time to chat, I’d like to get a better picture of the impact that this feature would have on your business. I’d be happy to set up a meeting, let me know and I’ll send over a link to schedule something.

-Jess