Hotjar experience on Unbounce pages?

Show first post

29 replies

Thank you very much Dan! Glad you could use my input, let me know how it goes : ) 

• Aagaard 

Hi Andrew, I’ve been using Hotjar polls, heat, click and scroll maps on my Unbounce landing pages for a while now and it has performed well. Be aware though, that Hotjar doesn’t currently support cross domain tracking, this includes pages on a sub domain. According to Hotjar, they are working on this feature. So fingers crossed it will be released soon.

@Aagaard - Thanks for your feedback on the recent Webinar with Princess and Tia. I’ve suggested that we test your recommendations to my client and am awaiting their response! Great ideas! 🙂

Hi Andrew, 

HotJar works perfectly on Unbounce pages. 

Form Tracking shouldn’t be a problem at all, and you’ll get valuable insight - especially interesting for longer forms. Only thing that can be problematic is tracking forms on dynamic pages (but since you want to use it on Unbounce pages that shouldn’t be an issue). 

So yeah, I recommend it : ) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have not tried this feature yet, but just started tracking one of my forms. Will let you know how it goes 😉