Zoho CMR V2 API - Bring back the Zoho CRM Native Integration

Q: What integration are you looking for?
A:I would like you to consider adding the Zoho integration back, with their V2 API. Right now the new API in Zapier is broken. Really, using the Zapier functions is much harder for a variety of reasons. This is making me want to code all of my landing pages in WordPress (via builder) and not in Unbounce, because I can then take full advantage of the Zoho V2 API more easily.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A:I need multiple Zapier zaps to accomplish the integration with Zoho CRM.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A:It is much easier to map the Unbounce pages to Zoho CRM as I build them, rather than having to keep a list of web hooks I am posting to. I have a very complicated spread sheet, and have to have conditional rules. It makes things needlessly complication, and our system is already terribly complicated.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A:As a web developer I need to be able to easily post data to Zoho CRM without adding complexity to our already complex marketing system.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A:Using Zapier, and the zap is broken right now, so no. I have a ticket open with Zoho, no timeframe is given for the resolution. My zaps are broken, and so is anyone else who is using them.