Would you consider a form integration to GetResponse?

Are you considering an integration into GetRepsone.com like you have for AWeber and MailChimp? I like how easy to use their website is, and switched over from MailChimp after hours of time wasted in frustration at MailChimp. thanks! Robin

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Getresponse Integration.

Can I suggest you integrate with Getresponse?

Currently i’ve managed to do it with Zapier but that involves a separate Zapier subscription.

Considering Getresponse is one of the major email players it makes sense?..

I’m definitely in for this! But I think for temporary workaround, Unbounce can give some generic script using the webhook features…maybe we just change a few lines like campaign id…form id and such…

Yes - seems GetResponse is one of the market leaders - would be very helpful if possible to integrate with Unbounce.

Come un unbounce guys… its been like 3 years since a lot of us ask for this.

I know it can be done with Zapier, but it has a lot of errors and not all the leads of unbounce get to getresponse…

Hey Diego Ñ sorry to hear you’re frustrated. You’re right that this has been a long outstanding request, but unfortunately it’s not the only one. You can see the list of customer submitted ideas in Get Satisfaction ordered by number votes here. We’re currently working on some of those top items (Template Marketplace, Variable Text/Dynamic Text Insertion and Responsive Design to name a few.)

Our plan for 2014 is to grow our Engineering team so that we can put some more focus back into developing integrations like Get Response and others. Hope you can hang in there.

Cheers,
Carter

I would like to see a getresponse integration, too.

The currently am a leadpages subscriber and want to switch to you guys, but there are two main things holding me back:

1. No get response [easy] integration
  2. Lack of mobile-responsive themes

Thanks guys - please work on these!

Yes please. This has to be out of the box feature like integration with Aweber :slight_smile:

Yes please!

Carter, consider that “Get response” may not have as many votes because the people that want and need it are probably not unbounce customers for this reason.

We lose a ton of value paying for unbounce and cant see our statistics in the AB test center if we use an embedded form (or have to pay extra for Zapier).

Consider all the customers you don’t have because unbounce doesn’t integrate with GetResponse to increase the priority in the feature.

Carter, consider that “Get response” may not have as many votes because the people that want and need it are probably not unbounce customers for this reason.

We lose a ton of value paying for unbounce and cant see our statistics in the AB test center if we use an embedded form (or have to pay extra for Zapier).

Consider all the customers you don’t have because unbounce doesn’t integrate with GetResponse to increase the priority in the feature.

Yes, please provide Get Response integration. That is the only reason I don’t recommend Unbounce to my peers and clients.

Hey everyone!

I’ve put together a post detailing some options for those looking to send their leads to GetResponse:

https://getsatisfaction.com/unbounce/…

Hope you find this useful until we get our own integration!

Ok,

Here is what has totally PISSED me off!

Today, I receive an email from you guys saying this and I quote:

======================

"Add forms with conditional logic, file uploads and more to your landing pages with the latest Unbounce integration partner: 123ContactForm.

…Plus all your 123ContactForm conversions & leads are recorded in Unbounce, and you get 50% of for the first 3 months with promo code: 123UNBOUNCE50 "

======================

I’ve never heard of them…like EVER.

Today was the first time I even knew they existed.

WHY oh WHY would you voluntarily integrate with a company NOBODY has even heard of, but you refuse to integrate with Getresponse who is one of the BIGGEST ESP’s on the Internet with some 350,000 users of their forms?

That just makes no sense to me.

You are missing out on a whole bunch of customers simply because for some reason (that only god knows) you will not and/or refuse to integrate with them.

Absolute madness. That email today made my blood boil.

Hi Isaac - I’m very sorry to hear you’re upset, but I think I can provide a bit of clarity about why we were able to announce a 123ContactForm integration before a GetResponse one,

123ContactForm came to us and requested API access (which we are happy to give out to potential partner developers) and built their entire integration themselves. Other than some testing to ensure the integration worked as described and working out an arrangement to ensure they could troubleshoot any issues with the integration, we did not use any of our own development hours to code or build anything.

Conversely, we have reached out to GetResponse to let them know we are interested (because many of you are) in integrating Unbounce with GetResponse, but as of yet, haven’t been given to appropriate access to allow us to go ahead with plans to build, the appropriate permissions to advertise the partnership (or even use their logo in our app), or any sort of guarantee that they can assist us with troubleshooting should something with the official integration break due to an issue on their end (we would, of course, troubleshoot any problems caused by Unbounce).

Our partnership team is actively pursuing GetResponse, but until we get the access we need, we won’t be able to build.

While we’ll continue to try to get GetResponse on board with an integration partnership regardless, if you are a current GetResponse customer, please also get in touch with GetResponse’s Customer Support to let them know you want them to work with us: https://app.getresponse.com/support.html

So really what you’re saying is, that unless getresponse do the integration themselves you have no interest in integrating as you don’t want to invest the man hours yourselves, despite we, as PAYING customers are asking for it?

Because that’s how it sounds?..

I tell you what, just on that basis I’m going to cancel my account.

It sounds like you could give two shits.

That’s why a well known competitor is stealing your customers. lol.

Come on, if leadpages could create an integration… im sure you can… come on…

I’m having to use two separate (paid) Apps on top of my unbounce subscription, just to get unbounce to work with getresponse, and have been for over 6 months.

I’m using Jotform, then connecting that to a Zapier App, which connects Getresponse to Unbounce.

All because they (unbounce) can’t be arsed to do an integration that would probably take 1 hour of thought and about 5 lines of code if they were smart about it!

Hey everyone,
Just want to chime in here and clarify why a GetResponse integration has not been done yet on our side. As I mentioned above in this thread (4 months ago) our entire development team is focused on building features that have been requested by customers. Since that update we have:

I know this doesn’t include everything you’d like to see Unbounce support (GetResponse obviously,) but please believe me that these are the features our customers have validated the most. Not just through Get Satisfaction, but through support tickets, phone calls, online chats, surveys and other feedback channels we have available.

We’re growing our engineering team as fast as we can so that we can build more at once Ñ more integrations is amongst the next on our list.

Cheers,
Carter

I’m going to take a wild guess here and guess that any one of those integrations you mentioned above is a bloody LOT more difficult than any GetResponse Integration would ever likely to be.

So again that makes no sense at all.

Well, just so you know, you are losing a lot of custom to a well known competitor (of which I am also a customer) that I’m sure you are fully aware of their existence, that is, unless you have floated off in that “unbounce bubble” of yours, and they are experiencing EXPLOSIVE growth right now.

They have a similar voting system and guess what?..they just do it.

GetResponse is very likely the BIGGEST ESP on the market, why in the world wouldn’t they want to integrate with you or vice versa?..or is your development team not bright enough?..or are they wanting some sort of royalty that unbounce are not prepared to give?

Because either way, you are really slapping a LOT of paying customers in the face.

What can possibly take 2 years, this thread is 2 years old, to integrate a damned autoresponder??..

I can hardly keep a straight a face as I type this or is there something underlying that GetResponse has said to you that you are not telling us…or vice versa?

Because I’ll tell you now, something is not adding up here.