Would love to get some feedback

• 22 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We’re a clinic for Facial Bone Surgery / Maxillofacial surgery, we’re not the typical clinic and have a contemporary, raw styling but still want to convey professionalism and trust.

FOREContour is a procedure developed by our surgical team to reduce the forehead and brow area, in our procedures we use special, patented technology which needs many words to properly describe, however we tried to keep this is brief as possible.

My main doubt is the length of the page, we know social proof is critical for these YMYL pages, hence the before and after images and testimonial video from a patient. Is this page too long or should it actually maybe be even longer to explain the procedure better?

The landing page is in Spanish, hence I’m mostly asking for feedback on the visual part.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Most traffic comes in through Google Ads campaigns, however links are being shared directly through Social Media Channels as well.

3: What is your conversion goal?
Based on the results of pages for other procedures, around between 2 and 3%.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://meet.skullpture.es/forecontour

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi Simon, I’ve had a look at the page on mobile & desktop, and Google has kindly done what seems like an ok job of translating to English.

I think it’s an ok length, you could try an a/b test for a longer version vs this one e.g. with extra testimonials/before & after photos. Page length can be a funny one to predict - sometimes longer can be better if the info is laid out very clearly so people can scan through it.

Which brings me to the next point - since I could read the translated copy, I think you need to try to separate out the paragraphs into some further sub headings and perhaps some icons for them e.g.

Predictable, Safe & Scientifically Recognised
Our FOREContour® method is highly predictable and safe since it has been practiced with high satisfaction in more than 1,500 frontal reconstructions and has been recognized by the scientific community at an international level.

That allows you to keep all the important details, but gives the people scanning the page the key points.

For the affiliations logos, I’d make these greyscale like on the main website.

I also this the before & afters could be displayed a bit punchier - I’d probably try a white background and full width images (on mobile). A testimonial from each person would be great too - I generally like to spread these throughout a page. The emotive side will be a big hook for this kind of page. How patients felt before & after (the video is good for this but not everyone will watch it).

Otherwise, it’s very on brand with your main website 😊

Badge

Hi Zoe,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, this is very useful and I’ll definitely implement some changes as per your recommendations!

Really appreciate it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Not a problem, feel free to get in touch if you need any further help 😊 zoe @ sevahcreative.com