Working with Zapier - Possible to have all my landing pages go through one Zap instead of dozens?

Let’s say I have 10 landing pages and they all go to one place. I need to use Zapier to capture all the leads going through this one domain but don’t want to use a bunch of Zaps to do it. I’d rather be able to setup a Zap for one domain that captures all the leads.

Any ideas?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Andrew_Utley,

You can use a single Zapier webhook to capture data, as long as all 10 pages/forms have more or less the same form fields.

Best,
Hristian

Badge +1

agree with @Hristian but even if you dont have the same fields, just update your zap with each field from every form. Your Zap will still execute because it only sends available data. Fields without a value retrieved will pass as blanks.

Thanks for the response! When I go to setup the Zap trigger, it asks specifically for one landing page and it doesn’t seem like I can add multiple options or “Any form from this account” as an option

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Andrew_Utley,

That’s why I mentioned a webhook instead of the Unbounce connection in Zapier.

When you create a webhook in Zapier, you can add that webhook in as many landing pages as you want.

Here is the relevant page on Zapier that deals with webhooks and it gives you a bit more details.

Here you can find the Unbounce documentation about webhooks and how to add them to a page(s).

Best,
Hristian

Ahh got it! I was using webhook later in the process, but what you’re saying makes sense! Looking forward to diving in and making this bad boy work! Thank you again!