Where has the search function gone? We didn't say to remove it?

• 28 September 2011
  • 7 replies

Since the groups have been added I cannot find the search function

7 replies

I have the same problem!!! How is this possible? Why don’t we get an official answer??

Hey sorry guys - didn’t mean to leave you hanging with this. Yes, we rolled out the Page Grouping feature without search, because we just wanted to get it out the door asap. This is also the reason we made it a “Labs” feature, so that you’re free to disable it and continue using the old dashboard if it’s not feature complete enough to meet your needs.

That being said, the development on search has been completed and pending a couple remaining issues, should be out the door either tomorrow or very early next week. It will include the ability to create a new group from all of the results of a specific search query. This should help you create groups quicker and more efficiently.

Cheers,
Carter

Thank you for your answer Carter, looking forward for the search function. Thanks again.

No problem Ben, stay tuned I’ll let you know when it goes out!

Sounds good, got close to 200 pages for different campaigns so grouping function is bringing order in chaos, with search function would make grouping a lot less tedious, thanks!

Ok, happy to let you guys know that search has made its way out the door as of about an hour ago. You can see some more details of how you can use it to create new groups in my update over here.

Cheers,
Carter

FACEBOOK SEARCH DOES NOT WORK!! I’VE BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS TO FIND PREVIOUS POSTS I’VE MADE AND IT JUST COMES UP BLANK…GRRRRR