What's YOUR Marketing Question?

Hey Marketers!  Do you have any burning questions about all things #landingpages and/or #CRO to which you can’t seem to find any answers after searching like crazy on the 'net?    

Or do you have any information that you wish would’ve existed as you were finding your groove with landing pages and/or Unbounce?  If yes, speak up and help us help you fill in the gaps with solid and useful content.  

As always, there’s no such thing as a stupid question.  Got more than one question?  Go nuts! The more the merrier.  :-)

Hello Princess;

I realize your question was posted 5 months ago, but since it seems still open for answers, I’ll take my chance :slight_smile:

I’d like to know if you guys have any best practice on how to build a landing page in the IT industry (online software) that needs to convert in to a demo booking. You’ll find more info on what I’m looking to achieve here https://community.unbounce.com/unbounce/topics/best-practices-for-a-get-a-demo-landing-page?utm_sour…

Thanks for your help.

Hey Holisoa,

You’re right - this is a timeless post :slight_smile:  Thank you for replying! 

I, on the other hand, am a bit late to the party.  My apologies - somehow the notification for this post slipped through the cracks.  

I’ll post my two cents in the other thread that you started.  

Hey Holisoa,

You’re right - this is a timeless post :slight_smile:  Thank you for replying! 

I, on the other hand, am a bit late to the party.  My apologies - somehow the notification for this post slipped through the cracks.  

I’ll post my two cents in the other thread that you started. 

La princesita!

I’ve always wondered - for example, Hubspot does this.
They have my email. They send me random emails, you know, the typical emails. Then they lead me to an ebook download. 

But they already have my email address - yet, when I go to their ebook download landing page, why do I have to sign up all over again?

Why can’t they be their own followers and segment where they don’t really need me to fill up another form on their page for that ebook? Or am I missing something?