What is my page id?

I’m new, and I can’t seem to find the right answers on my own.

When creating a mailchimp automation, my options for segmenting include unbounce page id, unbounce page variant, and unbounce submission date.

I don’t want to do it via date. I’m pretty sure I don’t want to do it with the variant. Mailchimp allows me to manually put in an unbounce page id, but I can’t figure out what my page id is. I have only one page with 2 variants so far, so this should be easy to locate, right?

Hi Fred - if you look at the source of any Unbounce page (in Firefox or Chrome, it should just be right click on your page and view source), you’ll see a comment near the top that contains both your page ID and the variant of the page. I’ve circled the pageid in this image:

Thank you. That was very helpful Quinn.

I also wanted to add that your page ID is stored in a javascript variable on your published page. If you are hoping to use the ID in a dynamic way (like for analytics tracking scripts, etc) you can access it with the following Javascript variable: window.ub.page.id

You can test this easily in Chrome by opening the “Javascript Console” and typing in “window.ub.page.id” and hitting enter.

Hope that helps as well!

Just for clarity, there are two other variables that can be accessed with javascript:

window.ub.page.id = "e7a97eae-4bd1-11e3-a06c-12313e0080a1";   
window.ub.page.variantId = "a";   
window.ub.page.name = "My Landing Page Name";   

Thanks a bunch!

Happy to help Fred!

If i’m understanding this thread correctly, I can pass the page name, variant, and ID as a dynamic parameter back into a tracking platform (eg Voluum) bu using - domain.com/? variant={window.ub.page.variantId}

Is that correct?

Hey Jason, 
I don’t think that works. I believe you actually have to write JS to grab the variable and populate it. I don’t think a browser will just recognize the placeholder as is - but you’re more than welcome to give it a try. Let us know what you find!