What are your thoughts on this landing page?

• 8 August 2019
  • 3 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Conversion

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?

Book a Demo

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

https://get.datacaptureexperts.com.au/dc2vue-community-care-software/

3 replies

Hey @nalwi, great start there with your landing page. I like that it’s short, to the point, and gets the work done (let me know how the results are coming through).

I have some feedback for you:

1. The headline can be more specific (in your case). The headline only states what your software is. The headline has a job to do (and you are not letting that happen).

The headline right now: " COMMUNITY CARE SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR HOSPITALS" doesn’t tell me what’s in it for me?

Off the top of my head, I could make the Headline tell me that I can manage care services better, faster, smoother, more efficient, or probably by spending much less. So, I can test a headline as PROVIDE FASTER, MORE EFFICIENT, & SMOOTHER HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK

For the subheading, you could actually use some of your own copy (below the hero section) to make that headline more specific and meaningful.

Subheading: " Our community care software platform helps Improve the quality of care, reduce operational costs, and ensure compliance for smooth & efficient hospital operations"

Button (test out another variant): GET A FREE DEMO

1. You could make the buttons look more uniform (small details matter): like the same background color, the same font on both the buttons, and other styling details.
  2. You need some form love. On the pop-up lightbox, you have about 5 fields for the form (including a form field for messages). Reduce the number of form fields (use only those that you need).

This is off the top of my head. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Ash

Hello Ashwin,

Thank you for the review and feedback. We have incorporated your feedback. I will let you know how we go.

Cheers,
Nalaka

Overall, it’s a good page. If I was forced to find recommendations, they would be the following.

Uniquely and Tailored are similar adjectives so I would use one of the other.

Is it safe to say anyone providing general care services as an occupation high benefit from using this software? If so, perhaps consider dropping the "disability and community care” from the headline.

I like the video background, if possible try to zoom out just a tad. I think it’s important to distinguish the girl as a care provider and it’s not as obvious due to the crop.

I like the copy.

After reviewing the features and benefits, it looks like the sub headline only references the “smart rostering & scheduling” feature but it seems like there is much more to the software than time and efficiency.

The customer success story isn’t very descriptive. Maybe try to get a testimonial from them?

That’s all