What are your AM Analytic Routines?

Hi Everyone,

I’m researching how sales managers and entrepreneurs can more effectively use the data and analytics they receive from Unbounce in the first hour of the day.

1. What is your analytics/dashboard routine?
  2. What do you open up first?
  3. What are you looking for and what are the actions do you take?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

4 replies

I’d recommend integrating Unbounce into Google Analytics so you can build more robust dashboards in GA.
I use Unbounce for landing pages and popups so my main focus is on optimizing conversion goals. So I start my routine by looking on Unbounce at the conversion rate of each page/popup and every A/B test I’m running. Then dive deeper by looking at GA and where the conversions come from (traffic, medium, campaigns - thanks to UTMs).

These steps usually give me enough information to analyze how my pages perform, if a page or popup trigger needs to be modified or if we’re not driving the right traffic to a page.
Another tool you may want to use for analytics is Hotjar so you can create heatmaps.

Hi Yanik,

I appreciate you explaining your morning analytic routine, on Unbounce and later on Google Analytics.

Question: have you ever had any pain-points (i.e. frustrations, confusions, stresses, challenges) as part of your analytic routine on Unbounce as well as your Google Analytics integration with Unbounce?

Thanks again for reading my post and taking the time to respond. I look forward to your reply!

Ps. I’ll look at Hotjar

Nothing in particular. As long as you’re comfortable generating GA reports to complement Unbounce, and keep track of your tests with a testing framework you’re fine.

Hi Yanik,

Thanks for responding!

Have an exceptional day!