What are the marketing tools you can't live without?

• 22 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

In 1675, Isaac Newton made (arguably) his most famous statement:

“If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants”

Hey everyone, I’m Sepy, Manager of Customer Marketing at Unbounce - nice to meet you 🙋‍♂️! The quote above from Mr. Newton above reminds me of the myriad tools I’ve used over the years as a marketer. To me, standing on the shoulders of giants means leveraging marketing technology and tools to save time, and make complicated marketing more accessible.

I know Isaac Newton wasn’t thinking about software when he wrote that, but hey… here we are! 😂

🗨️ Today, I’d love to know who your “giants” are! What are some of the marketing tools that have helped you see farther? What are some of the marketing tools and technology out there that you just can’t live without?

Leave your replies in the thread, and let’s see if we find some commonalities amongst our community users. Can’t wait to hear your replies!

PS. I’ll assume you love Unbounce, so no need to mention us 😜

7 replies

Zapier, Mailparser.io

Userlevel 2
Badge

Welcome to the Community, @markoptive ! Thanks for the 🗨️ - Zapier is a dream.

PPC Signal to optimize my paid campaigns and ChartExpo ™ to visualize results of marketing efforts to make timely and better decision.

Above Sankey diagram is created with just few clicks without any coding, that’s why I can’t live without ChartExpo.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Welcome to the Unbounce Community, @CharlesFriedo ! Thanks for the recommendation - will check out ChartExpo later today :clap:

Hello Sepy! It's great to meet you too. Many marketers rely on a variety of tools to streamline their work and gain valuable insights. Here are some commonly used marketing tools and technologies I have been widely appreciated:

1. Google Analytics is a foundational tool for website analytics, helping marketers understand user behavior, traffic sources, and more.

2. HubSpot is comprehensive inbound marketing and sales platform that offers tools for content creation, lead data enrichment, lead nurturing, and customer relationship management.

3. Mailchimp is a popular email marketing platform that enables easy creation and distribution of email campaigns.

4. Hootsuite is asocial media management tool that allows scheduling posts, monitoring mentions, and analyzing social media performance.

5. SEMrush is an SEO and competitive analysis tool that provides insights into keywords, backlinks, and helps optimize content for search engines.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@sepbaz We’ve got a new alpha tool—Campaign Assistant—that could be a new favourite! 👀

Spotify Premium Apk