We're recruiting for User Research participants! 👩‍🔬

Badge +1

Hey Community! Alyssa from Unbounce here 👋

Our UX team is doing some user interviews early next week December 8-9 and we have few more spots open for current Unbounce customers!

We are specifically looking for Unbounce customers who fit the following criteria:

• A marketer in an in-house marketing team (no agencies at this time) at an Ecommerce or SaaS company
  • You’re a user (Author, Admin or Owner) on a current paid Unbounce account (excluding our Enterprise and Concierge plans)
  • less than 50 people in your company
  • Based in North America
  • Have not participated in any research with Unbounce in the last 3 months

The session will last approximately ONE hour, and we are offering a $50 Amazon gift card in exchange for your time 💸

If you’re interested in participating and have availability between December 8-9 let me know! Either comment on this post or send me a direct message.

As spaces are limited I’ll be replying on a first in first served basis and closing the post when we have enough!

Thank you!
Alyssa

P.S. If you aren’t available on those dates but you fit the same criteria above and are available December 14-16 instead DM me and let me know which dates you can do 🙂

16 replies

Hey Alyssa,

I fit all the criteria except for less than 50 people in the company we have under 200, and 12 in the marketing department.

Badge +1

Hi @esker!

Thank you so much for your reply 🙂 I truly appreciate it!
For this particular research the company size definitely needs to be under 50 people, so while I wouldn’t be able to interview you this time around - we do alot of research so keep your eyes peeled for anything in the future for bigger company sizes!

Thanks again so much and I look forward to speaking with you in the future 😃
Alyssa

Hi Alysaa,

Im interested and fit the criteria!

Thanks,
Kiran

I’d love to participate

Hi Alyssa,

I meet all the criteria and am available to participate.

Thanks for your consideration!

Sure!

. . . . . . .

Julie Qiu

We fit the criteria here at Altruist. Happy to help.

I always have a brief moment of ‘yes! I could participate in this…’ then I read ‘Based in North America’ 😐

Badge

Hi Alyssa,

I’m a marketing lead and I’m interested.

Noga Mor - Dovly

Would be happy to do it.

I would like to participate

Yes!
Interested! For Laura Diaz - on my team.
We meet all qualifications.
Thank you!
Karen Beber

I’m interested!

Thank you,

I can participate (also I’m curious if Unbounce wants to use Tremendous to send out Amazon cards too!) .

Thanks,
Robby

Hi Alyssa, I would fit that criteria and would be available for an interview Dec 8-9. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thanks everyone for your willingness to participate! I’m shutting down the comments for now as it looks like we’ve met our quota.

Keep an eye out for more of our user research studies, we do a lot of 'em!

All the best,

-Jess