We're looking for User Research participants!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey folks! Jess from Unbounce here 👋

Our UX team is conducting a user research study, and they’re looking to recruit participants who meet the following criteria:

• A marketer in an in-house marketing team (no agencies at this time) at a SaaS company
  • Company size: 4-50 total employees
  • PPC Monthly Spend: at least $2500
  • Based in North America

They’ll conduct an hour-long interview, so there’s a $50 Amazon gift card in it for your time. 💸

If this sounds like you, or someone you know, give me a shout! You can either comment on this post below or send me a direct message.

Thank you! Happy page building 😀

-Jess

16 replies

I manage our PPC in-house for a law firm (14 employees). We spend 10-15k per month and generate over 500 leads monthly.

Jess,

The User profile you mentioned fits my company and me exactly.

Hi Jess,

Happy to help! Our PPC spend varies depending on our current promotion. Some months we spend 5k some less than 1k.

Thanks

I’m happy to participate!

Would be happy to participate. Please contact privately for details.

I’m interested in participation in this, please contact me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Bart_Waldon @Dale_Erling @Anya1 @Ryan_Helmstetler @Patience_Bennett @11122

As always, I’m blown away by our community!! 💥

I’m building a list of participants, our UX team will reach out individually to set up a time for these interviews.

We’ll be doing lots of these throughout the next few months, so we really appreciate your participation here!

-Jess

Hi Jess,
We fit the profile you’re looking for and I’d be delighted to participate if you still need people.

Best,
Mike Mitchell
VP of Marketing
Synthio

Hi Jess!

This might sound like me. Our ad spend is greater than that. Our PPC varies month over month. Let me know the next steps.

Thanks,

Hi Jess,

I meet all the criteria, except we have 100 employees. Let me know if I’m a fit.

Best,

Almost! Im based in Tokyo…

Dear Jess,

I match all the above requirements 🙂
Let me know if you need further information.

Best Regards,

Hi Jess,

I meet the criteria and can do this. Any spots available?

Thank you,

Michelle

Hi Jess,

We’d also be willing to participate as an organization and fit the criteria specified.

Thanks,

Sam

Hey Jess, I’d be down to participate and meet the criteria listed although our spend is dedicated to social (Facebook/Instagram), so not sure if they are looking for search or networks or anything specific there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi again!

THANK YOU all so much for your willingness to participate! Our product team is going to be in touch regarding these user studies. I’m closing the comments section now, but keep your eyes peeled for the next one.

Happy page building!

thank you