We'd love your feedback on templates!

Hi everyone!

The Creative team at Unbounce wants to help in these uncertain times by building more templates for our customers to use.

Our goal is to create templates that might be helpful to marketers in vulnerable industries during this crisis, and we’d love your feedback on this! :speaking_head_in_silhouette: :mega: We’re open to any and all suggestions here, so if you can spare a moment we sure would appreciate it. :raised_hands:

tomcruise

Hope you’re all keeping well,

-Jess

4 Likes

Oh this sounds great!

Some ideas off the top that would be amazing would be:

• An updated “App Install” landing page with Google Play / App Store buttons
  • An updated Webinar landing page that goes into a bit more detail than some of the current ones, with sections for the presenter’s bio, what will be covered, time/date, and maybe a countdown timer (I can dream, can’t I?)
  • A template geared towards marketing agencies who want to get new leads for their services. Since so many agencies use Unbounce, I figure this would be a win-win, because if agencies can generate more leads, then they can get more of their clients using Unbounce. Maybe focus on one service line like PPC advertising.

Looking forward to hearing some of the other ideas here.

3 Likes

NIce! where are the templates? any legal niches?

2 Likes

Hi Eddie,

When you go to create a new page, a list of templates will appear on the left that you can scroll through. Take a look through there and see if there are any that you think we may have missed, or any that could use an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love a template for the accounting/business advisory niche please!

2 Likes

Great call @davetran01, I’ll make sure the Creative team sees this :slight_smile:

Hello! I work with nonprofits in the US and Canada and we would love more templates like the PeaceGeeks developed - that have ask strings and donation CTAs, as well as more donation form specific layouts.

We’ve been mostly using unbounce templates as interstitials between a paid search ad and the related donation form, but would love to have more out of the box options that don’t require me going back and forth with our designer.

3 Likes

This is exactly the feedback we’re looking for, @KarenHopper! I’ll see if our marketing team put together any resources from their partnership with PeaceGeeks that they can make available for folks in the nonprofit sector. Thanks for chiming in here! :sunny:

-Jess

Hi Jess - Lots of nice ones. It’s difficult to see which ones are new though. But they’re all real snazzy!

1 Like

Few ideas! Template for:

• Online single course or collection of courses
  • Ecomm single product
  • Ecomm product collection
  • Healthcare (ex: dentist, plastic surgeon, therapist)

Also… Webistry would love to contribute and help built templates pro bono as a contribution to the platform and community :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Jess, very nice! Do you already have a date when you will publish new templates?

Best
Marius

1 Like

Hi Marius!

I’m glad you asked! In response to COVID, our creative and marketing teams put together three new landing page templates intended to address key use cases in especially hard-hit industries. You can find them in the templates section when you’re building a new page: FreshGoods, Multor, and Horizons. We’ll be sharing a blog post in the next couple weeks going into more detail of how you can utilize these templates for your marketing campaigns. Stay tuned for that, but for now enjoy these new templates!

-Jess

1 Like