Wealth Management Landing Page Feedback?

• 22 January 2018
  • 6 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We are looking to increase conversions on this landing page, which is being used as part of an AdWords campaign. We are getting the clicks from AdWords, but have zero conversions on the landing page. The AdWords ads are all related to wealth management or retirement planning for high net worth individuals.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
We are driving traffic to this page using Google AdWords.

3: What is your conversion goal?
Either a phone call using the number on the landing page, or downloading the quiz that evaluates someone’s financial health.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://www.rwroge.com/achieve_financial_freedom/

Would love to hear suggestions about how to improve this page and increase conversions. Thank you!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, here’s a short video with some feedback on your page:

[Video Removed]

Thank you for the video! Really appreciate your feedback. One thing I’m worried about though is that you used our client’s name in your video and then published it on the web. This means people Googling their company name could potentially pull up this video, and that would make our client pretty unhappy. Would you mind taking the video down?

Also really great feedback! Thanks again. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sure no prob. I always publish them as unlisted, so they don’t show up in youTube results, but I removed it anyway. Glad you found it helpful. Best of luck with the page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there!

I have some customers in your vertical, and we’ve tested similar copy on their ads and landing pages.

• The sentence “Financial Freedom” has become very popular with some pyramid scheme corporations. By memory, the ads and landing pages including that sentence tested very poorly in their market (this may not be the same for you).

• On your contact form, your button is “Get Your Results Now”, but the visitor, is expecting to receive a 12 Question Financial Health Evaluation. Consider switching the button CTA to “Download Now” or similar.

• Talk a little more about what the 12 Question Financial Health Evaluation means. What exactly will I learn from this evaluation? What does good versus poor financial health mean? Are the results confidential?

• Your form has very little friction (this is great ✅) Adding a popup will help you capture missed leads!

Thank you Stefano! Great feedback.