Want to see your name in the Unbounce Pro Marketplace?

Hello everyone!

You may have noticed a new name pop up in the Unbounce Pro Marketplace (hey, @julien_level :wave:)

For the sake of over-communicating, and to keep you all informed, I’m sharing the overview of…

How to get your name listed in the Unbounce Pro Marketplace:

1. Get active in the community. :speaking_head: Each Unbounce Pro has spent countless hours here in the community helping other members find solutions to their problems, and help them strategize their marketing efforts.
  2. Once you’ve spent some time here helping out, send me a message here in the community :wave: (if I haven’t already reached out to you). We’ll get the ball rolling and I’ll send you a short questionnaire to get to know you a bit better.
  3. Flex your marketing muscles. :muscle: If you have ideas or questions about what’s going on in the world of marketing, or have a great workaround to share, or have thoughts on something shared on the Unbounce blog – post it!

I’ll be eagerly keeping an eye out for any other community members who are hoping to get involved!

What is the Unbounce Pro Marketplace? :thinking:

The Unbounce Pro Marketplace is an ever-growing list of Unbounce Pros that you can contact to help take your marketing strategy to the next level. I’ll link to dedicated posts that include client testimonials, screenshots of some of their work, what sort of things they specialize in, and contact info.

These Pros have each been pre-approved by the Unbounce team for having a friendly and helpful demeanour, and demonstrate a deep understanding of Unbounce, best practices for CRO, and the Conversion Intelligence principles that we aim to foster here in the community.

As always, give me a shout in the comments below if you have any questions at all.

-Jess

1 Like