Visibility to Font Specifics

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: The ability to see the font weight and style, not just the family.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: When I am editing a text box and decide I want it to match an earlier text box, I click on the earlier one and I can see the font family and size, but I can’t see the weight (light, regular, medium, bold) or style (italic or not).

In order to see this information I need to click on the font selection and let the choices drop down - then I can see which one was in use.

It would be much easier if I could just click on the text box and see all of the information displayed by default.

This may seem trivial - but I do this many times a day and it seems like it could be an easy modification. (Easy for me to request at least).

Ed

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A:

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A:

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: ____________

Thanks for passing this request along, Ed! I’ve forwarded this to our product management team for inspection and investigation.

By no means are any requests trivial, it’s very important for us to hear each request as they come–because from time to time, it could be a quick fix on our end that makes a big improvement on your productivity! Thanks again

-Jess

Thanks for your response. I probably clicked that down arrow two dozen times today.

I like font families with a lot of weight options in order to get the effect I need and I vary the weight a lot between titles, subtitles, bullet lists etc.

Clients are very particular on how bold or light they want their copy.

Ed

1 Like