I came across a channel on Youtube and decided to share it here for a bit more visibility.
Ivan (@Laserfocus) has been putting together videos that demonstrate how to use custom scripts in Unbounce, as well as other popular features like using DTR, lightboxes, A/B testing, etc.
Here are explainer videos from workarounds found here in the community:
- Adding a favicon
- How to add a container/subsection
- Smooth scroll
- Tabbed sections
- Image gallery/carousel
- Conditional form fields
- Angled page sections/false bottoms
- Adding placeholder text to forms
- Adding icons to your buttons
- “Back to top” arrow
- Scrolling progress bar
And here are some videos of some of the most popular Unbounce features:
- Creating a landing page from scratch
- Setting up a custom domain
- How to set up DTR
- How to optimize your page for mobile
- How to neatly arrange your page elements
- How to run an A/B test
- Easily adjust image size/dimensions
- Adding popups to your page
- Adding sticky bars to your page
- Adding video to your landing page
- Adding lightboxes
If you haven’t already, I suggest subscribing to this channel and bookmarking it for easy access (or just bookmark this community post).
I think I speak for many marketers when I say THANK YOU IVAN!