Very experienced conversion expert - Quick Introduction

• 29 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi there,

I wanted to re-introduce myself. I use to own a conversion optimization agency called “DayChamp”. We specialized in Unbounce landing pages from copywriting to design to strategy and more … I was also an Unbounce partner and expert for many years.

Long story short my partner and I decided to sunset the business about 3 years ago. Well, I’ve recently decided to start a new venture - OptinLogic ( https://getoptedin.com/ ), it’s , not an agency! It’s more of a consultancy focused on integrated email marketing.

So why am I here? Well, landing pages are still my true love and Unbounce is still my go-to. And I still offer marketing services outside of email, plus LPs are a BIG part of many successful email marketing campaigns.

All that said, if you are looking for affordable and friendly help with landing page design, copywriting, strategy, and so on, I am taking on new projects 🙂

Either way happy to be back here and help answer any questions I can.

4 replies

Hello @digibomb

Hope you are doing well!!

I am interested for the following position.

Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards
Carter W

@digibomb Do you have a portfolio of your landing page designs? I’m looking for a designer/developer to help with a project. Relatively simple development needs - multi-step forms, email domain filtering, smooth scrolling, etc. Please DM me with a sample of your work. Thanks!

What’s up, old timer! Welcome back. Good to hear from you and hope to stay connected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Everything is good. Good to be back. It was nice to take a break from everything … just enjoying life being semi-retired 🙂