Using "Early Access" Google Web Fonts on Unbounce Landing Page

• 11 December 2013
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to embed a Google Web Font that is still in “early access” mode within an Unbounce landing page?

Thanks,
Iddo

5 replies

Hi iddo,

I couldn’t find a way to embed the early access fonts, not sure if google intended them to be used yet, they might just be allowing people to download it for improvement suggestions. I’ll let you know if I find some workaround for embedding them.

Cheers,

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your effort.

I think these fonts can be used (see example of a succeful deployment here.

Iddo

Hey Iddo,

Sorry I wasn’t very clear in my response, since the fonts can be downloaded from google’s website it’s probably possible to implement them on websites where you can upload the font to the server and call it using some CSS/HTML but unfortunately uploading fonts is not supported with Unbounce, it’ll have to be through the embedding method of google web fonts.

Cheers,

Hi Ahmed,

Can you please walk me though on how to go about it?

Thanks,
Iddo

Hey Iddo,

Here is the support article on adding google webfonts to your page: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/2…

Unfortunately though I don’t see google providing the needed code to embed for “early access” fonts. It’s possible that they might provide it in the future but so far I can only see the fully launched fonts have the needed code to go into the landing page. Hope this clarifies things for you !

Thanks,
Ahmed