Unbounce Pro: Stefano Apostolakos

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 12.59.07 PM

Name Stefano Apostolakos (@Stefano)
Company Webistry
Connect with Webistry Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
How long have you been building in Unbounce? 5 Years
What do you specialize in?: PPC, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, E-Comm, Lead Gen, CRO, LP Design, Tracking and Attribution
Are there any business verticals that you have a lot of experience with? E-Commerce, Healthcare, Nutrition, Skincare, Fitness, Non-Profit, Automotive, Higher-Ed, Law
What’s in your “toolkit”? Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Opteo, Facebook Ads, Google Shopping, CallRail, Zapier, Bannersnack, Pipedrive, Salesforce
Client testimonial(s): "Fantastic agency! The Webistry team is highly knowledge about all things digital and marketing and they are a great resource for any stage web startup/company. Highly recommended!”
–Rajiv Ragu, Perfect Keto
Best way to contact you: Chat with me on Webistry.com
A bit about you: When I am not glued to my monitor, I enjoy watching my favorite hockey team (Montreal Canadiens :ice_hockey:), playing with my pup Bruno and dreaming about being on the beach :parasol_on_ground:.
Samples of work

View E-Commerce Landing Page

View Healthcare Landing Page

View Travel Landing Page

View Auto Insurance Landing Page

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Jess :wave: :grinning:

3 Likes

Just wanted to highlight this feature that you offer with CallRail, this is really essential functionality that I think a lot of businesses could benefit from:

1 Like

I currently have an unbounce page that needs to be cleaned up. https://info.propertyguys.com/franchise-2020/ Can I get a quote on what it would cost to clean this up (design,style, etc.) and be mobile friendly?

1 Like

Hi Ken,

Absolutely - I’ll send that over.

2 Likes