Unbounce Pro: Adam Smartschan

Altitude

Name: Adam Smartschan (@Adam_Smartschan)
Company: Altitude Marketing
LinkedIn: Connect with Adam
Twitter: Follow @teamaltitude
Follow @altitudeadam
How long have you been building in Unbounce? 6 years
What do you specialize in? SEO, content marketing, demand generation, lead generation, digital advertising, CRO, UX, web development, design
Are there any business verticals that you have a lot of experience with? We’re a pure-play B2B agency specializing in tech-focused businesses. We routinely work with enterprise software (fintech, proptech, etc.), SaaS and companies focused on AI and the life sciences.
What’s in your “toolkit”? WordPress, Zapier, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Yoast, Bannersnack, Lucidchart, Lucidpress, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Photoshop, InDesign, Promo
Client testimonial(s): “Altitude is an ideal partner for high-tech businesses because they bring a unique set of skills to the party. They can help those companies build the brands that they want to build.”
Ken Horton, CEO, Vizinex RFID

“What Altitude did a great job at was taking that step back and looking at the overall picture. The one thing they said, which no one else said, was basically, ‘your website sucks.’ And that it was going to be the center of this new, evolved App Partner brand. Not a single other agency of the half dozen we spoke with thought to tell us the truth.”
Drew Johnson, Co-CEO, App Partner

"Working with Altitude, they were able to give us more of a cohesive look, branding, enhance our website, and highlight different technical members of the team by publishing blogs under their names. We went from publishing one or two blogs a year to a steady stream. We’re very excited about the degree of exposure that we’ve received in working with Altitude."
Helen Kane, CEO, Hedge Trackers
Best way to contact you: Calendly: https://calendly.com/adamsmartschan/unbounce
Email: adam@altitudemarketing.com
A bit about you: I’m the Chief Strategy Officer for a 25-person B2B agency in Pennsylvania. We make a lot of money for our clients, and a little for ourselves.

I live in the woods outside a town you’ve never heard of, outside a city that’s the title of a Billy Joel song that isn’t about that city.

I’m an Unbounce Community Leader and a Certified Zapier Expert. Got the T-shirt and everything. (Men’s medium, if you’re sending them out.)

I’m on the boards of two nonprofits. One supports professional development for commercial professionals in the life sciences. The other preserves a 1734 log cabin that housed early settlers in Emmaus, Pennsylvania.

I have a 7-year-old, who’s incredible, a 4-year-old, who’s incredible, a wife, who’s incredible, and a dog, who exists largely to serve as a living Zoom background. Sometimes he barks at the feral cats, who are not incredible.

I build landing pages sometimes.
Samples of work

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.34.44 AM

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.34.10 AM

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.34.27 AM

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.33.56 AM

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.33.28 AM