Unbounce Landing Page Designer Wanted

• 22 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Are you a great landing page designer and also know how to build your PSD design in Unbounce?

We’re a Full Stack Marketing Agency and are looking for a landing page designer (project-based).

Currently, we need a sales page for a supplement brand.

We’re looking for a top-notch designer with an online portfolio of your work.
Must have live pages (Unbounce) to share (we don’t just verify by screenshots as they’re unfortunately often taken from other places without permission and don’t represent the actual work of the designer).

A+ Plus Designers and Landing Page Builders with the ambition to work with a strong agency partner and the potential to get lots of our projects to work on → get in touch.

4 replies

Hello, I’d be glad to help you.
Reach me at my Email : nicole[at] cisinlabs [dot] com.
Looking forward to our next conversation!

Many thanks,
Nicole

Hello,

I would like to assist you.

Personal message sent, please check.

Best Regards
Seth

Badge

Hi @STRAT3GIC

PM Sent with portfolio link.

Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Rohul Amin Bhuiyan

Badge

Hello Sir,
I’m not sure if anyone has already answered you directly, but if you’re still looking to rent Unbounce Pro, the best place to start is to reach out directly to someone. I’m an expert in this work and I am also expert in Unbounce. You can work with full confidence in me and You can trust me. I will do my best to keep your confidence. You can contact me if you want. I am always ready to do your job.
So why wait? Feel free to check a Smart Guy’s portfolio 🙂 If you check, then surely you’ve got a right person for building your landing page or website.

My portfolio page link: http://unbouncepages.com/my-personal-portfolio/

Contact Mail: mamunhossainpro5@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you.

Best Regards
Mamun