Unbounce form with CallTrackingMetrics (without using CTM's integration)

Hello, I am trying to add CallTrackingMetrics (CTM) script to Unbounce.

CTM has a built-in integration with Unbounce, but it is only available on their premium plan. For now I would like to stick to their standard plan, until it makes sense for me to upgrade.

CTM has 3 ways to integrate with external forms such as Unboubce. Could you please guide me on how to use 1 of those 3 options with Unbounce ?

1/ Auto-Capture Form
Map your own custom form to the FormReactor. Add the following script to each web form you want to track.

<script>
(window.__ctm_loaded || []).push(function() {
  __ctm.form.capture('app.calltrackingmetrics.com', // the capture host
                         'A1A1A1A1A1A1', // this FormReactor
                         document.getElementById('your-form-id'),  // ID of the web form you want to attach your FormReactor
                         "111111111", // the tracking number used for associating visitor data and caller ID consumers will see
                     {
                       country_code: "33", // the expected country code e.g. +1, +44, +55, +61, etc... the plus is excluded
                       name: "pass the lead name here",
                       phone: "pass the lead phone number here",
                       email: "pass the lead email address here (optional)",
                       fields: ['custom'] // you can list the form fields here you want to map to custom fields above the name should match
                     });
});
</script>

2/ Manual Tracking Form
This JavaScript embed API allows you to collect form data using any method for your custom forms. It makes no assumptions about the DOM elements that make up your form, which allows you to pass data to your form as needed based on events on your site. Custom fields are mapped in a key/value pair as a custom object in the last argument.

// trigger this method once you have the form data captured within you web form.  This means you have to capture the form submission events and data.
__ctm.form.track('app.calltrackingmetrics.com', // the capture host
                 'A1A1A1A1', // this FormReactor
                 '1111111111',
                 {
                    country_code: "33", // the expected country code e.g. +1, +44, +55, +61, etc... the plus is excluded
                    name: "pass the lead name here",
                    phone: "pass the lead phone number here",
                    email: "pass the lead email address here (optional)",
                    custom: {
                        "Civilité": "insert the value for the custom field here",
                        "Expliquez votre projet": "insert the value for the custom field here"
                    }
                 });

3/ REST API form Submission
Trigger the form remotely from any form using the API. For example, if you already have a contact form on your website and would like to use this instant call-back feature, you can connect your form to this FormReactor call flow.

https://api.calltrackingmetrics.com/api/v1/formreactor/A1A1A1A1