Unbounce Form - Sales Funnel w/ Logic Not Working on iPhone

• 17 September 2021
  • 4 replies

my form is app.sunwisecapital.com/main. (I’ve replicated this form https://getfunded.dynamiccap.com/business-funding/). Everything works perfectly on my form on desktop/laptop/android. The challenge is on an iPhone. On the following steps, there is an issue; /second-step. If the prospect chooses “Start a New Business,” they are sent to /thank-you-for-your-interest/ which is correct. The challenge on the iPhone is that if they hit the back button to change their answer, they are taken to the beginning of the funnel. This happens here, /third-step as well. if they choose either “Less than 3 months” or “4 - 12 months” they again go to the thank you page (which is correct. However, if they want to go back and change their answer on the iPhone, they are sent to the beginning of the funnel. Same on this step, /fourth-step if they choose “$0 - $14,999” they should go to the thank you page, but if they want to change it on the iPhone, they are forced to start all over. The last piece is that this needs to go into my Hubspot account. As I said, it works perfectly on all devices other than the iPhone. I need help! Thx.

4 replies

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

I just sent a Skype request and an email.

Hello @Sunwise

PM Sent, please check.

BR
Trish

Trish,

Let me know when we can jump on a call on Monday.

Mark Kane
Sunwise Capital
T: 561.213.7177 | F: 888.316.5650 | E: mark@sunwisecapital.com

nav-logo.gif