I am in a huge hole!
One of my clients uses Unbounce and for some reason, all our Quality Scores say that we have a “below average” landing page experience.
Is it the tool? Can anyone share any light on the situation?
- We use SKAG - modified broad, phrase, exact
- We are bidding on good relevant keywords
- The keywords are in the ads
- The keywords are on the landing page
- We are paying above the first page bid, and I think the poor quality scores are giving us very bad traffic.
I have other clients who I use the same strategies and landing page tactics and we don’t have this problem.
Everything seems to be pointing back to Unbounce.
Please help me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Is anyone willing to jump on a skype call ppcdan. I’ll gladly compensate you if you want.
Can anyone help me before I lose this client?