Unbounce and AdWords Really Low Quality Scores

• 11 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Hey,

I am in a huge hole!

One of my clients uses Unbounce and for some reason, all our Quality Scores say that we have a “below average” landing page experience.

Is it the tool? Can anyone share any light on the situation?

• We use SKAG - modified broad, phrase, exact
  • We are bidding on good relevant keywords
  • The keywords are in the ads
  • The keywords are on the landing page
  • We are paying above the first page bid, and I think the poor quality scores are giving us very bad traffic.

I have other clients who I use the same strategies and landing page tactics and we don’t have this problem.

Everything seems to be pointing back to Unbounce.

Please help me. My email is ppcdan@gmail.com. Is anyone willing to jump on a skype call ppcdan. I’ll gladly compensate you if you want.

Can anyone help me before I lose this client?

Best,

Daniel

5 replies

Can anyone help at all?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @ppcdan – I’m not PPC expert by any means, but perhaps it could be to do with page speed/load time?

Since Unbounce pages are ‘cloud’ software, we can only really make basic changes to speed up pages; see this for some tips: How to Speed Up Unbounce Pages?

Can you link to your page(s)? Maybe something else stand out.

@Zoe_Tattersall

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for replying. Yes, page speed is important for quality score. I will take a look at the link you provided and see if that helps.

Best,

Daniel

Sometimes QS gets stuck on how a page was “once upon a time”. Not often, but it does happen.
Duplicate the ads and wait a day or two after getting traffic and recheck. But yes, before duplicating… ensure your page speed issues are handled.

@Mark_H

Hey Mark,

Thank you for your reply. That is a solid tip.

Best,

Daniel