Unbounce + Act-On Integration

trying to figure out how to integrate unbounce with our Act-On forms.

Hi Brian, 

While we don’t have any direct plans for integrating with Act-on at the moment, i’ll pass along your request to the team. A big factor determining future integrations is the feedback we receive from our customers. 

In the meantime, can you let me know if you’re trying to embed Act-On forms into your Unbounce page? Or if you’re trying to push the info captured from your Unbounce page into Act-On?

I’d like to request this as well. We utilize Act-on and I’d like to be able to use the forms to capture name / email and push that into Act-on. 

figured out no perfect way to do it if you use Salesforce.  because of field naming in unbounce, there is no way to pass data from unbounce to Act On and then to SFDC.  So, our workaround is to use a form URL post from Act on to capture the name/email so we can send the autoreponder and cookie them.  then we push the full form data and hidden fields to SFDC using the integration in unbounce.

it’s quite complicated but the only way we were able to make it work for now.

same demand

Hi folks, 

Just a heads up that I’ve converted this from a  Question  into an  _Idea _so that others can vote for this as a feature request. If enough customers show interest, this will likely get pushed higher up into our product roadmap.

If anyone else would find an integration with Act-On beneficial, be sure to  _+Like _and  _Follow _this thread up above. 

Hey Nick, 

I changed this from a Question to an Idea, so be sure to go back and ‘Vote’ for this idea to show your support. Thanks!

Hey Nick, 

I changed this from a Question to an Idea, so be sure to go back and ‘Vote’ for this idea to show your support. Thanks!

Hey Nick, 

Hi Brian, 

Happy to hear you’ve found a solution in the interim. Just an FYI, I’ve changed this from a Question to an Idea, so be sure to go back and ‘Vote’ for this idea to show your support for an official integration. Thanks!

Hey Stefan, 

Please make this integration happen.

Yes, make it happen please

Make this happen x 1000!!

I second/third/nineteenth this idea (and I ‘liked’ it up top)

Whoa, this thread is getting quite a bit of traction Today!

I’m curious to hear your thoughts on what this could look like. Are you simply looking to push leads into Act-On? Or are you looking for something more? Sound off and let us know what your ideal integration would look like, we’ll use that feedback to push this forward. 

Hey Justin!

I can’t speak for anyone else on here, but I know for us we would just love the ability for Unbounce’s forms to push leads/capture info right to our Act-On lists, which would initiate the appropriate drip email automation campaigns within Act-On.

We thought about creating forms in Act-On and pasting them into the custom HTML in Unbounce, but it seemed like too much of a headache so we’ve just been using Unbounce’s forms and manually adding each contact into Act-On as they come in.

Landing pages in Unbounce are 1000x better and easier than creating them inside Act-On, so being able to use the email and automation capabilities with Act-On combined with Unbounce landing pages would be spectacular!

:slight_smile:

I love the momentum for this today! Let’s keep it up! Act-On+Unbounce must happen!!

I concur on what Brian and April cited: Act-On needs your help with respect to their landing pages, which are god awful. However, their automation and campaigning tools are great. I had to figure out a workaround to feed Unbounce form submissions into Act-On, which works OK, but much prefer a clean integration between the two.

We are implementing ActOn in the next few months, and we just started using Unbounce, so while I can’t speak to details, I know we are going to want this functionality too! :slight_smile: