Typekit fonts in editor view

• 1 August 2015
  • 7 replies

Is it possible to render custom typekit fonts within the page editor view? The font required by the client is narrower than the default Arial font in the editor so it’s causing a lot of extra “republishing” to fix line breaks due to different character widths in the fonts. I have a fall back font set to PT Sans which also narrow but in the editor it only displays Arial.

7 replies

I have to say that this is annoying for me too!

Hi Aaron (and Jean-Luc), 

We’re actually hoping to tackle the preview functionality entirely so you can get a more accurate view of what your published page will actually look like (including any additional javascript/css/html). We don’t have any timeline in place just yet, but rest assured that our product team is aware of this and will be looking to find a fix for it in the future. 

Thanks Justin! Looking forward to it. Keep up the great wok over there…

Thanks for the update Justin!

Any updates on this fix/problem?

Badge

Has anyone gotten any updates on this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Tifa I just wanted to pitch in here! :) Whilst I don’t have a workaround for you, I’d definitely encourage you to reach out to our support team and submit a feature request! That way we can share the request with our product team and add you to the list of customers requesting this feature! The more customers that reach out about it, the more likely it is to become an Unbounce feature! 💪 You can find out how to reach out support team below:

https://unbounce.com/contact-us/support/

Thanks @Tifa! 🙏