Try.Safe365.ca Traffic yes, sign ups not so much

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Getting focused traffic by not many signups for a free sample…

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
twitter, linked, capterra

3: What is your conversion goal?
10%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/

http://Try.Safe365.ca

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey there, your title is very interesting… you are not concerned about sign ups? Sort of a surprise showing up on conversion centered platform! But there is nothing wrong with a simple goal to provide information.

I’ll say that if you just want traffic to the page, that happens before we can even talk about the page itself. So traffic is a yes? Then your methods of getting people to the page is what you need to focus on. But for my reply now, we can work on 4 things to keep users active when they do land on your page.

My first reaction is, wow great brand awareness. I love the look and how the colors communicate with the content.

#1) If you aren’t concerned about sign-ups…which still catches me as odd…Move the form below the fold. Right now it’s placement suggests sign-ups are the first thing you want people to do.

#2) Provide compelling information that makes this offer/product stand out. I really like the line, “Become a Safer Organization”
“Self-assess, diagnose and develop a health and safety compliance action plan with Safe365 health and safety software.”

That should be what you place very first, at the very top. To me that line really dictates who your audience is…do I want safety? If yes, I’m compelled to keep reading. If not, then maybe I’m not your audience. Since it’s software I will want some questions answered like: How much $? How does it work? Free trial? What do other people think?

#3) Answer possible questions users may have. It seems like you have accomplished that. But always keep in mind the users you want to reach. Will they understand the information you provide?

#4) Use page variants, if you aren’t. Make sure there are clear differences but still changes that you can measure and compare. For example, make a variant that puts the form and check mark information below the fold.

I hope that helps! Make some changes and give it some time to run. I’m interested in knowing how things turn out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think he means he’s getting lots of traffic, but not getting signups, and wants to solve that. 🙂

@safe365.ca the link you shared doesn’t seem to go to a page.

Userlevel 5

Lol… that would make so much more sense.