[Tips & Scripts] On-Scroll Animations

Try adjusting the stylesheet code to this, to remove the error:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/animate.css/3.5.1/animate.min.css">

<style>
  .revealOnScroll{opacity:0;}
</style>

Hi any reason this wouldn’t work at all? I followed directions exactly and tested multiple things.

Hi Noah
First - Thanks alot for the code!
I did everything exactly according to your instructions. And I also put two types of animations on two different elements on my page, - the first works, the second doesn’t. And not only that - but the second animation code also made the image that was supposed to slid-in-right completely disapear from the page …
Would love your help
this is my page - you can see if needed : here

Hey Noah
Did you get my question? I would love to get your help can you please answer and let me know how to solve the problem? Do you need to see the code ? I can past the code here if that will help…
thank alot :slight_smile:

doesn´t work for me either

Hey Roberto

I found a solution- just make for each animation a deferent code, That means- don’t put it with comma one after another- put a whole deferent code for each element you want animated ! It works

my god!! thank you so much my site look so much alive after I’ve applied this code!!!
magic :wink:

Great :+1:

בתאריך יום ו׳, 22 במאי 2020 ב-17:01 מאת Joyce Thamrongvisith via Unbounce Community <unbounce@discoursemail.com>: