Note from Unbounce:
This script + tutorial will allow you to send your leads directly from your Unbounce page into a Google sheet via webhook – without the need for an additional service. This nifty script was created by Community rockstar **Hristian Kambourov **to showcase some of the awesome third-party Unbounce features he’s been developing.
This is not an official Unbounce feature. This functionality is based entirely on third party code, and has only been tested in limited applications. Since this isn’t a supported Unbounce feature, our support team will be unable to assist if things go awry. If you have any questions about this script, please reach out to our Unbounce Expert Hristian Kambourov.
Why would I want to push my leads to a Google Sheet?
Well, you don’t have to since Unbounce offers a perfectly good way to export a list of your leads.
However, you have to do it manually.
- Pushing leads to a Google Sheet is almost instantaneous and in real time.
- You can further use Google Sheets to create automatic reports for you or your clients through the help of a free Zapier plan. (Ex. Email me when I get X amount of leads in a particular sheet)
- You can share Google Sheets within your company. This way your whole marketing or sales team can have a real-time view of how your Unbounce campaigns are performing
How does it work?
Google Sheets has a handy little feature that allows you to write scripts that interact with your sheets. Furthermore, the script can also have a public facing URL (web address) that you can use as a webhook.
When you combine the above two features with the ability to push Unbounce form data through a webhook, you’ve got yourself a free Unbounce to Google Sheets integration.
No need to host scripts. Just 5min. of your time to set it up.
Plus, you can use it on as many pages/sheets you want and push practically unlimited amount of leads to your Google Sheets.
Can I see it?
You can see the script working on this Unbounce page. Just click on the “Click me to test this script”, fill out the form and you’ll be redirected to a Google Sheet where you’ll find the form data you just submitted.
How do I implement this for my pages?
- On the example page, there is a link to download the detailed instructions and script.
- Alternatively, you can go directly here and download it.
How much does it cost?
It’s free. I’ve intentionally set the price on the download page to “0+”. Meaning you can enter 0 and get it for free. However, if you think it’s worth a coffee, couple of beers or a nice lunch, you can enter any amount you want.
Why is this free?
It’s my way to thank the Unbounce Community members and also a way for you to stay informed about the awesome Unbounce premium scripts my company would be releasing soon.