The ability to set 'styles' in your text boxes so you can update the style of multiple different text boxes at once

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: the ability to set ‘styles’. For example, being able to set styles to headings, sub headings, body, accent text, etc etc.

For example, I could drop in a text box and set its style to ‘heading’. So i might have 3 headings on each page and ive got 10 different landing pages. At the moment, say i wanted to change the font size, i have to go through each of these manually and do it. With styles, i could simply change the ‘heading’ font size from 30px to 26px for example, and it would update all 30 headings across all of my landing pages.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: being able to apply styles to multiple different elements all at once across multiple pages instead of doing it one by one.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: this would save me a huge amount of time, we are scaling to over 150 LPs within the next 12 months and if i need to change the font/color/size/line height of every text box on these pages manually, thats going to be a MASSIVE amount of work.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: as a marketer, i want to be able to change settings for multiple text boxes at the same time so i can save a massive amount of resources.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: no.