The 2021 Conversion Benchmark Report is LIVE! šŸ’„

• 13 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey everyone!

Itā€™s your friendly neighbourhood Community Manager here with the latest report that you can take to your boss (and/or clients) and let ā€˜em know that you know what a good conversion rate is.

2020 had a big impact on nearly every industry when it comes to digital marketing, so where your industry stood a year ago is likely no longer the case. Weā€™ve used AI to analyze more than 44,000 landing pages and over 33 million conversions, refining a mountain of data into actionable recommendations that make optimization simpler.

When it comes to conversion rates, itā€™s often hard to know if youā€™re reaching your conversion potential. Thatā€™s where industry benchmarks come inā€“youā€™ll be able to see how your landing pages are stacking up against the baseline in your industry (and others).

This report is stacked with insights that you can put to work immediately.

👉 Get The Conversion Benchmark Report Now

We hope you love it!

ā€“Jess & The Unbounce Marketing Team

6 replies

friendly neighbourhood Community Manager

dark overlord of the Unbounce Community 😈

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Donā€™t I know it! 😃

I donā€™t have the 2020 report saved anymore. I am interested in seeing how the Conversion Rates by Industry chart compares year-over-year. Especially with the pandemic and allā€¦

@Jess would you be able to share the equivalent chart from last yearā€™s report?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Absolutely! Here ya go!

-Jess

Thanks @Jess

Itā€™s really interesting to see that most median rates increased by 1% year-over-year. Some even doubled! Which I think has a lot to do with the increase in ā€œpandemic traffic.ā€ So maybe it isnā€™t so much that we as marketers are doing a better job at getting conversions. But people in the past year have been more willing to convert?

Thatā€™s my theory. Or maybe a little bit of both. More user-interest and better pages 😁

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I wait for this every year ā€¦ better than the Oscars 🙂